[ale] termcaps and RH 5.1

Michael D. Ivey, RHCE ivey at gweezlebur.com
Thu Jul 9 14:16:18 EDT 1998

Ok, I just upgraded to RH 5.1, and it has been quite painless...mostly.
Can anyone recommend a terminal type that I can use in a color xterm,
to make mutt do colors, and vim?  xterm-color doesn't work quite right,
and color_xterm is only recognized by mutt.  I've gotten addicted to the
colors in vi...*shrug*.

Other than that, though, I have glowing praise for 5.1...first software
upgrade I've ever done that was mostly painless.  Except for the hard
drive that whistled...but that's another story altogether.

TIA,

/mdi

--
 Michael D. Ivey, RHCE | <!--#include file="std_disclaimer.html" -->