[ale] [ale-admin] AJUG Meeting

Cynthia Jeness cj at goldencode.com
Tue Jul 7 20:11:36 EDT 1998

The next AJUG (Atlanta Java Users Group) meeting is devoted to Linux as
a Java development environment.  I thought that some of the ALE members
might be interested in attending.  Our meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of
the month.  So in July, it will be on July 15th.  The meeting site is
Ravinia Building 3 across from Perimeter mall.  The meetings start at
7:00 PM.  I would point you to our web site (www.fivepoints.com/ajug)
for further details but there seems to be a problem with our web host.

If you think that our meeting might be worthwhile, can you announce it
to your users.  I may try to attend your meeting on Thursday evening.

Cynthia Jeness
AJUG President