[ale] MBR rebuilder ?

'Nomad the Wanderer' nomad at orci.com
Tue Jul 7 09:41:03 EDT 1998

I have a CD and can boot from it.  However, until I get a bootable CD, and
in the case of a machine that's just a disk server with no floppy or CD,
a tool like this would be REALLY useful.

Robert

Thus spake John M. Mills (jmills at jmills.gtri.gatech.edu):

> On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, 'Nomad the Wanderer' wrote:
>
> > Note the last sentance....
>
> Ah - I see the problem. I suppose you could get hold of, or have someone
> make, a bootable CD, but I don't know the drill, off-hand.  I presume that
> you _have_ a CD drive from which you built your two systems?
>
>   John M. Mills, Senior Research Engineer -- john.mills at gtri.gatech.edu
>   Georgia Tech Research Institute, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0834
>         Phone contacts: 404.894.0151 (voice), 404.894.6285 (FAX)
>   "No matter how long you work on your writing, as soon as you pick it
>    up again, your eye will fall instantly on a typographical error."
>                                    - Hugh Denny's Law of report writing

Robert L. Harris                |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator II  |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.           \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: