[ale] MBR rebuilder ?

John M. Mills jmills at jmills.gtri.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 7 09:18:18 EDT 1998

On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, 'Nomad the Wanderer' wrote:

> Note the last sentance....
> > > ...  It wouldn't be
> > > such a big deal, but I don't have a floppy in it right now...

Ah - I see the problem. I suppose you could get hold of, or have someone
make, a bootable CD, but I don't know the drill, off-hand.  I presume that
you _have_ a CD drive from which you built your two systems?

  John M. Mills, Senior Research Engineer -- john.mills at gtri.gatech.edu
  Georgia Tech Research Institute, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0834
        Phone contacts: 404.894.0151 (voice), 404.894.6285 (FAX)
  "No matter how long you work on your writing, as soon as you pick it
   up again, your eye will fall instantly on a typographical error."
                                   - Hugh Denny's Law of report writing