[ale] ls120 drive

Geoffrey Myers geof at abraxis.com
Thu Jan 8 00:13:43 EST 1998

I recently purchased a Digital Research ls120 drive.  I've got it
installed, it's recognized by my kernel, (with some funky messages) and
I can mount it and write to it as a vfat disk.  I attempted to fdisk it,
which appeared to work and then attempted to format it.  The format took
forever, never completed and I couldn't kill it.  In other words,
unsuccessful.  I've not found any references to this in the kernel docs
or the HOWTO's.  I'm running 2.0.33.  Anyone else played with one of
these puppies.  I had hoped I would eventually get rid of my standard
3.5 drive, but not until I could boot linux from this puppy.

Until later: Geoffrey		geof at abraxis.com

NT is secure.... as long as you don't remove the shrink wrap.