[ale] [Fwd: HUM: A Few Computer Jokes (**1/2)]

Geoffrey Myers geof at abraxis.com
Mon Jan 5 08:09:13 EST 1998

Until later: Geoffrey		geof at abraxis.com

NT is secure.... as long as you don't remove the shrink wrap.
--------------61C8C904301E345D648E2137

Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 23:13:01 -0500
Subject: HUM: A Few Computer Jokes (**1/2)
Sender: oracle-humor-admin at lyris.net

This is a message from the Oracle Service Humor Mailing List.  And now, a word from today's sponsor...

  *
  ****    9 Giga Byte External SCSI drive for Macintosh ****
  *          $ 3 9 9 . 0 0   O N L Y    (NEW, $399 only)
  *
  * - complete, external, plug and play storage sub-system for
  *   Macintosh ONLY.
  *
  *   detail info at:  http://www.quadmation.com/promo/
  *            email:  info at quadmation.com
  *            Voice:  408-747-1117 (M-F 9am-6pm PST)
  *              fax:  408-747-1377
  *  Order Toll Free:  1-888-751-1577 (orders only)
  *
  * email to:  9gb at quadmation.com (for Auto-Reply detail information)
  *    -Quadamtion, Inc.- Sunnyvale, California, since 1986-
  * Apple & HP Authorized VAR, Apple Service Provider, Developer
  *