[ale] Linux In Action

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 4 18:24:14 EST 1998

I haven't been to too many ALE meetings in the last year for various reasons.
However, I would still like to help out with the Linux In Action booth at ALS
this coming October.

That said, I propose that we have a meeting of all interested parties after the
ALE meeting in one of the side rooms. We can go to one of the local late night
eateries if folks are interested as well.

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
The wages of sin are death; but after taxes, it's just a tired feeling.