[ale] ISP (fwd)

Jay Finch horus at inetnow.net
Wed Feb 4 18:15:01 EST 1998

At 06:10 PM 2/4/98 -0500, Vernard Martin wrote:
>I'm curently looking for a new ISP to handle 128K ISDN. I'm looking for 24/7
>unlimited dialup but not necessarily a staic IP. I'm currently with Internet
>Now. I've heard some good things about vivid.net but I wanted to get opinions
>of other folks that use Linux. I'm using a Spellcaster Datacommute board
which
>works flawlessly under Linux with their Babylon Multilink PPP software.

	I personally use Internet Now! based in Stockbridge, GA.  Their current
rates are $32.00/month Unlimited 128k ISDN.  (Which is what I use at home)

You can check out their Website at: http://www.inetnow.net

And if you do sign up with them, tell them Jay Finch sent you. :)
(Referral fee & stuff.. :))

Cheers!
Jay
Jay Finch                       : "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander.
President/GKE of NERO-Atlanta   :  Daughter of Andre and Sophie Ivanov.
(770) 650-0410  (voice)         :  I am the right hand of vengeance and the
horus at inetnow.net               :  boot that is going to kick your sorry ass
kateth at bck.org                  :  all the way back to Earth, sweetheart.
horus at larp.com                  :  I am death incarnate, and the last living
horus at photobooks.com            :  thing that you are ever going to see.
cotu at photobooks.com             :  God sent me."
MTBI Survey says:  ENXJ         :	       -- Cmdr Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)
       Check out my home page at:  http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/