[ale] Minor Surprise from WordPerfect8

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Thu Dec 17 17:29:39 EST 1998

All...

	If you download WordPerfect8 and install it on a system that has
had WordPerfect7 (even the fully licensed version) on it, you may get
an annoying surprise.  It will immediately tell you that your 90 day
trail period is up and you need to register.  This was fine for me, since
I've even purchased the CD and have it on the way, so I went ahead and
registered.  Registering is free anyways, it just caught me a little of
guard...

	Mike
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 925-8248   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/