[ale] WordPerfect for Linux

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Thu Dec 17 12:43:12 EST 1998

Geoff Harrison (mandrake) enscribed thusly:
> http://www.download.com/PC/Result/TitleDetail/0,4,0-42505-g,1000.html?st.dl.fd.hl.g42505

	Hmmm...  Got some really weird errors from that link about fonts and
stuff...  I went back to the www.download.com home page and saw that they
now have a link up from there.  That one lead me back to the above page,
but without the wacko errors.  That got me where I needed to go.

	Downloading as I type!  :-)

	Thanks!

> --
> Geoff Harrison (http://mandrake.net)