[ale] DNS/DHCP/NIS, etc.

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Thu Dec 17 12:36:18 EST 1998

I have used the DNS Manager/DHCP Manager combo on NT and it seems to work
well for me.

HOWEVER, I AM NOT ADVOCATING ANYONE GO OVER TO THE DARK SIDE ON THIS!!!!

I am interested to hear what might be done with NIS.  i just became aware of
this a few months ago.  Is it older or newer than DNS?  Where should it be
used?

-Matthew Brown