[ale] Added an IDE CD-ROM Drive

Moe dr1moe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 18:37:29 EST 1998

Hey Ben,
    If you say that the cdrom door wont open then sounds like it might
be mounted on the filesystem. Is there any cd inside. Look for mnt
from root partition then "cd mnt" then check to see if a directory
called cdrom exists, if it does then "cd cdrom" and you should see the
stuff on the cd.

Lastly, as root do "fdisk -l" then you should see a partition table
showing your hdd connected to linux and the  cdrom if linux see's it.

Let me know what happens either way,
Moe