[ale] Using a camcorder for a web cam?

jeff_hubbs at mcgraw-hill.com jeff_hubbs at mcgraw-hill.com
Tue Dec 15 08:52:45 EST 1998

Oh, absolutely!  I've never worked with the "two-way" video cards you
mention, but I have wirked with video capture boards like the ComputerEyes
PCI (from Digital Vision, I think).  Linux support may be a definite
problem, though.

- Jeff

Wandered Inn <esoteric at denali.atlnet.com> on 12/14/98 10:58:14 PM