[ale] My Dad (again)

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Tue Dec 15 06:25:38 EST 1998

	I posted yesterday about my dad bringing home a Macintosh laptop,
etc. Well, after I received your reply saying that yes, there are
macintosh distributions, it opened up the hole and I snatched it. I won't
try to convert his whole office, but there are a few places I think I can
wiggle linux in there. He mentioned that there are some older macintoshs
that he has that he may play around with it on. Also, they need a new
firewall, but the one they need on their current platform would be $5000.
He asked if linux could do firewalls. I said "sure," and printed up a
copy of the firewall HOWTO a few minutes ago. Are there any other
recourses that I should find? What is the best suite for firewalls, and
how much does it cost? You get the point of what I'm looking for.

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]