[ale] Slides from 981210 ALE meeting

Mike Fletcher fletch at phydeaux.org
Fri Dec 11 11:27:29 EST 1998

	Apologies again for the projector snafu last night.  I've
gotten the slides up on my site, and I'll have the source for the
example app there shortly (it's already available from:

http://www.tpj.com/

if you're the impatient type).  Anyhoo, the slides are located at:

http://www.phydeaux.org/perl/mptalk/

and a tar.gz of all the slides and assorted regalia are available as
well (if you're into that kind of thing):

http://www.phydeaux.org/perl/ale_mptalk.tar.gz

--
Fletch                |                                            __`'/|
fletch at phydeaux.org   |       "I drank what?" -- Socrates          \ o.O'