[ale] First Use of Samba

Armsby-Jr, John W John.Armsby-jr at West.Boeing.com
Wed Dec 9 17:36:22 EST 1998

Just tried it.  Found the information in the Samba literature.  Still does
not work...  I am sending clear text from the pc.  The samba configuration
file has the encryption=yes commented out..

Thanks for your suggestion though.

John