[ale] Kinda Off Topic

Patrick Widener pmw at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Dec 3 16:27:43 EST 1998

Most major compilers do define these types of macros.  Back in the day we
used this kind of system to build most of the same code base for DOS,
Win16, Win32, OS/2, AIX... you get the picture.  Look in the help for your
compiler(s) under "Predefined macros" and you should find what you need.

pat

patrick widener :: pmw at cc.gatech.edu :: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~pmw/
"Naturally, we feel that mentally ill people are not what we are looking for
when we hire programmers, although there are no empirical data to support or
contradict that view." - Weinberg