[ale] Kinda Off Topic

Ryan twobarrel at amdyne.net
Wed Dec 2 21:07:35 EST 1998

    I have a programming question for y'all.  I have been studying C &
C++ for a few years now and have wondered if there is a macro which I
can use in the pre-processing code that will auto-magically determine
whether I am using a DOS based system or LINUX.  I have begun to write
code for school as well as work and this would allow me to write one
program that will run on either system yet would be able to use
certain functions dependent on the system

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Ryan

--
You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????