[ale] Redhat 4.1 memory problems

Andrew Newton lfs at eskimo.com
Fri Oct 31 11:11:33 EST 1997

We had two machines here that have the same problem under 4.2.
The solution was to use the mx boot parameter and everything
worked after that.  Consult the bootprompt howto.

-Andy

--
What Do You Want To Spend Today?                 Andrew Newton
Linux, FREE for an unlimited time!              lfs at eskimo.com
www.debian.org/social_contract.html        www.eskimo.com/~lfs