[ale] Several Questions

Chris Ricker gt1355b at prism.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:27:38 EST 1997

On 30 Oct , Michael Ivey wrote:
> 3.  Has anyone heard a release date for Wabi 3.0, and any news on the
> linux port?
> 4.  Anyone using NTrigue for linux, and/or have a URL for it?
> 5.  Anyone got a free, decent XServer for NT/95?  Any of the 3-5 would
> solve the     problem...

Define "decent" ;-).  You can get a package called MI/X
<http://tnt.microimages.com/www/html/freestuf/mix.htm> for free for
Windows and Mac.  The Windows version's not too bad--you can even run
your own window manager instead of the default twm that comes with it.
It's better than some commercial X servers I've seen, though it's
not my favorite....  At any rate, you can't beat the price.

> Sigh.  It's been that kind of week.  Here's to wishing the Jackets a
> victory tonight...I'll be in the cheap seats, next to The Swarm.

See ya there!  Go Jackets!

later,
chris

Chris Ricker                                 gt1355b at prism.gatech.edu