[ale] More info on Corel's Video Network Computer

Steven A DuChene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Thu Oct 30 14:22:42 EST 1997

For more info on this interesting development is available at:

http://www.corel.com/news/1997/october/vnc.htm

What I find interesting about all of this is that as far as I knew the
StrongArm port of Linux wasn't complete. Anyone want to bet on the
possibility that this is what Transmeta (where Linus was hired) has
been working on all this time. For those of you who recall discussions
about questions those of us who were at the NC Linux Expo were asking
Transmeta employies where the responses were very cryptic (Question:
Is Transmeta working on software or hardware? Answer: Yes :-)
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.