[ale] FTP Problem part II

Peter Ekstrom pekstrom at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 17 21:19:03 EST 1997

Hello again!

I just realized that I forgot to mention what happens at the end when I FTP
a large file.

It gets all the way to the end.  When I compare the size of the file I have,
it's exactly the same size as on the system I got it from...  But FTP doesn't
end the transfer and just sits there like there should be more to download.

I tried to download a small README file of about 100 bytes and it worked fine,
but if I try to download something larger (I've tried around 1M), this problem
occurs...

Again, thanks in advance for any information on the subject!

! Name.: Peter Ekstrom           !   IBM AS/400 - Senior Programmer Analyst   !
! Email: pekstrom at mindspring.com ! ALLTEL Information Services    Atlanta, GA !
!                    http://www.mindspring.com/~pekstrom/                     !