[ale] internship, anyone interested.

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali
Fri Jun 6 10:26:30 EDT 1997

I'm looking at a lot of work over the next few months and was wondering if
there are any students out there that may be interested in an intership for
the summer.  I know it's a bit late, and I'm not sure what the process is at
every school, but if this could fit into someone's schedule and they have the
right skills, I'd be interesting in hearing from them.  Here are the skills
I need in the order they are necessary:

HTML - required
perl - nice to have
java - nice to have
perlscript - nice to have

I don't consider someone that is proficient in the use of an HTML generating
tool to be skilled in HTML, sorry.

You would need to be in the Atlanta area.  Although the organization I work
with is NT based, I do most of my work under Linux, so although not required,
Linux would be a plus.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com	http://www.abraxis.com/geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....