[ale] Login Problems > window manager

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Thu Jul 17 19:51:53 EDT 1997

Thompson Freeman wrote:
> Off the top of your head, do you know how to tell if xdm is configured for
> PAM? The way things are setup around here, I'd be better off if I could
> use xdm and just leave this machine running X.

The above doesn't make a lot of sense to me since doing xdm logins is X
but I would think for xdm to use pam it would have to be linked against
libpam.so.0 so run ldd against the xdm executable.

--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.