[ale] BusLogic Controllers.

Robert L. Harris nomad at orci.com
Thu Jul 17 17:43:50 EDT 1997

Anyone know if "buslogic" has a dual-channel scsi controller
like the 3940UW?  I am having so much trouble with adaptec
it's not funny.  They're really starting to tick me off.  I went
from a 2940UW to a 3940UW and will have to replace
all my internal cables and/or buy 4 converters to get my system
on-line.  This is an RMA/Upgrade and someone should have known
that the 3940UW has 2 68Pin connecters where the 2940UW
has 1 50Pin.  I think it's time to look at another vendor.
If anyone has recomendations and/or URL's please
forward them to me ASAP.

P.S. --> Anyone wanna buy a 3940UW?

Robert L. Harris             |   If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire.    \_    You don't understand the question.

Email:
  Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'