[ale] RTelnet

Christopher Hamilton chrish at ifsintl.com
Mon Jul 14 11:48:47 EDT 1997

At 09:02 AM 7/14/97 -0600, Robert L. Harris wrote:
>Anyone know where I can get this?  I need to be able to telnet
>to a machine behind a firewall that allows ICMP packets, but
>they won't give access otherwise.  I need the "Deamon" for
>solaris but want to telnet from my linux box.  Anyone
>know where I can find either binaries or source?

You can try poking around in:
   http://www.getnet.com/~gwood/print/gn1/annex/src/

Depending on who "they" are, I would strongly suggest that you
consult the firewall administrators before you try anything.
Well, unless you are a fwadm.  In that case, you should see
what you could do about creating a proxy to plug directly into
your internal machine with proxy authentication.

---
Christopher Hamilton    Internal System Administrator
chrish at ifsintl.com      IFS International, Inc.