[ale] mail

Zot O'Connor zot at crl.com
Wed Jan 29 03:22:16 EST 1997

Michael David Ivey wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Matthew Avery wrote:

> Did you add a Cwasetech.com entry in sendmail.cf?  Or in sendmail.cw, if
> you're using it?
>
> Sendmail needs to know all the different hosts it will be answering mail
> for.  Let me know if you need more info.

A note of clarification, look for any line with the word Local in it
(CWLocal, LocalHosts, etc.)  Make sure the entries are in there.

Looking at the lines, and reading the docs, actually explains what is
going on for the portions of sendmail.  I cannot say the same for the
rest.

Zot O'Connor                     zot at crl.com
Home Page:                       http://www.crl.com/~zot/
Improv Page:                     http://www.crl.com/~zot/improv.html