[ale] Linux Group

Just Your Average Pc Wiz cutme at inetnow.net
Wed Feb 26 23:18:13 EST 1997

Hello.

      I'm Installing Linux here on my pc and i saw a linux group and
thought it would be nice to be in Linux Enthusiasts. I can help others
when i can and ask for help sometimes also.. When is the next meeting so
i can attend it..im located in alpharetta,. I'm having a problem here
though..this pc is a laptop and the linux program is on cd..i have a
pcmcia cd-rom drive a panasonic kxl-d720 but so far none of the boot
disks driver/or whatever seems to be able to pick it up..any
suggestions?
 thanks