[ale] Re:

Jim XrebusX at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 12 22:13:28 EST 1997

I had you before as an ISP...before I got wise. The service sucked and
the technical problems never ended. Your people didn't know how to solve
them and finally just shrugged and gave up. At that point I switched
over to Mindspring and have never looked back. They are better than you
will ever hope to be and they would never be sleazy enough to go around
spamming a mailing list that would otherwise have no interest in them
whatsoever. You guys must be grasping at straws. Just for the record,
this isn't a good place to shop for newbies.