[ale] personal web spaces

Glynn Black blackgr at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 7 13:22:22 EST 1997

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, Tucker Balch wrote:

> a page like http://mindspring.com/~yourname then its cheaper but you
> may not get cgi access.

At this point a domain name isn't necessary, so the above will do.
Unfortunately, on my present budget $50 per month is getting into the
arm and leg region. Intially, I'm more interested in a place to plant my
resume and in order to work my way out of my situation, try to work up
some sort of porfolio (how to go about this, I'm not sure.) $20-30 per
month is more along the range I'm looking for, but for what I want to
do I'm probably dreaming.

> > Can anyone suggest where (if) I might find personal web space with access
> > to perl/cgi and not pay an arm and leg in the process?

Glynn Black	Chatham County DFCS
912-651-2868	blackgr at worldnet.att.net