[ale] personal web space

Glynn Black blackgr at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 7 10:48:38 EST 1997

I expect to be looking for new employment around May and I am
considering renting some WEB document space somewhere to initially
function as a resume and portfolio and as my skill develop with
cgi/perl possibly take on a client or two at some future point in
time.

I'm presently creating and maintaining a web site where I work, but
due to the fact that my employer is a low budget outfit, they are
forced to use donated space. Consequently, I don't have direct
access to our document space and I'm restricted to HTML and graphics.
Can anyone suggest where (if) I might find personal web space with access
to perl/cgi and not pay an arm and leg in the process?