[ale] RE:

Peter Ekstrom lorraine at netdepot.com
Sat Aug 23 10:21:23 EDT 1997

>  #2 -- Providing my card is actually dead, I have an older card from Intel.
>The only markins are "8/16 Lan Adapter".  Has anyone seen this marking?  What
>support should I compile in?  Can anyone tell me which drivers are Intel
>besides the Etherworks so i can try them all and see what lights up the
>card?

I'm not sure but it sounds like this is a token-ring card.  Last time I checked
the only support for token-ring was for a few IBM cards, but I could be wrong.

! Name..: Peter Ekstrom         !      IBM AS/400 - Programmer/Analyst      !
! Email.: lorraine at netdepot.com ! Millard-Wayne, Inc.      Atlanta, Georgia !