[ale] S3 Virge?

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Thu Aug 21 00:24:13 EDT 1997

Xfree86 has supported it for some time, but it's not as accelerated as
MetroX, so I hear.  I have the 2400 XL (3d 2000 with 4mb).

Joshua Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.