[ale] off topic, but

George A. Nies gt0543b at prism.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 5 21:01:41 EDT 1997

First, the off-topic part...
    Ok, Here's the deal.
    I need two roomates starting September 1.
    4 bedroom / 2 bath Near Georgia Tech (10-15 min walk to CoC)
    Rooms are approx 10x13.
    Rent is $315 per month plus approx $50 utilities.
    Washer/dryer, off street parking, central heat/air, full kitchen.
    2 guys so far, we need 2 other people (guys or girls).

This is why I included ale:
    The current residents have 4 computers linked with 10Base2.
    We are using linux running on a 486/50 for:
	a print server
	    using lpr and samba to provide the service of
	    an epson printer visible to other linux machines
	    and winbloze
	an internet link
	    using diald to connect automagically to mindspring
	an address translator
	    using ip masquerade to give us a private subnet.

Interested?
Just hit reply, or send e-mail to gnies at mindspring.com
(I'll answer from mindspring either way)

If you'd like to see the place I'm available after 7 pm most weeknights.