[ale] Passing of an ALE-er

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 11 22:17:08 EDT 1996

I saw this on comp.os.linux.announce and thought that it should go
out. Seeing as Mark was "one of us" this forum deserves to hear. I didn't
personally know Mark that well but what I did know him convinced me that he
was a good guy. He will be sorely missed.

--V

Article: 6190 of comp.os.linux.announce