[ale] ISDN pricing in BellSo region

Bobby Krupczak rdk at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Sep 6 10:11:18 EDT 1996

Folks,

BellSouth does not yet charge for ISDN by usage regardless of what the
Internet rumors says.  In fact, they havent yet filed for a tarif
change in any of the states they serve.  I called Don Schubley at the
Ga PSC and got the scoop.  However, he did say that BellSo was going
to file a petition sometime soon.  In the interim, there is no docket
number.

However, if you are interested in flat-rate ISDN pricing, and are in
the BellSo service area, you can send a letter expressing your
concerns to:

           Terri Lyndall
           Executive Secretary GPSC
           244 Washington Street SW
           Atlanta, GA 30334
           tel: (404) 656-4540

Ive called and am writing a letter.  I hope y'all will as well.

Bobby