[ale] ISDN and BellSouth

Ed June buggz at america.net
Wed Sep 4 18:17:59 EDT 1996

On Wed, 04 Sep 1996 08:30:25 -0400, Scott Stillman wrote:

>>One of the problems with ISDN from BellSouth's perspective is
>that it is very expensive/labor intensive to install. If it were simply
>a matter of flipping a bit to turn on the service, it would be much less
>expensive.
>
>scott
>
>--

>Scott T. Stillman	email: sstil at snt.bellsouth.com |
>BellSouth S&T 		Voice:	(404)332-2300          |

Uhm, is this a joke, or are you being sincere?
Either way, it's not at all funny.
I just don't see how it could be either labor intensive
nor expensive.  This should be a common place deal
by now.  BellSouth has dragged it's feet, the whole
national "structure" has really, and now you say
"we're STILL not ready, please be patient?"
HAR! What a joke!!

Ed June   TeamOS2

Fidonet:   1:133/9009, Atlanta's OS/2 Users Group BBS/FAX, 770-471-1549
Internet:  buggz at america.net