[ale] [EFG] The ISDN hearing is set. (fwd)

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali.is.net
Wed Sep 4 12:22:08 EDT 1996

Here is the text on the tariff meeting for ISDN:

}
}
}Today at 3:40pm I talked with the Public Service Commission.  Every
}Monday they have a meeting (9:30 AM) to allow the general public to vent
}their frustrations at new up and coming tariffs, as well as to present
}arguments against such tariffs.
}
}The BellSouth ISDN tariff hearing is slated for Monday, September 9,
}1996, and we need people to show up in force.  The meeting will be held
}at the Georiga Public Service Commission, 244 Washington St., Atlanta.
}
}If you can attend, please let me know via email at chowell at comstar.net or
}call our offices at 770.333.8779 and let us know.
}
}If you cannot attend, please FAX a complaint or call Terri Lyndall and
}voice a complaint.  This is critical, your vote does count and we need
}your voice.  This is truely a case where if you remain silent, it will
}adversely effect the high speed services that can be provided to you and
}your company.
}
}Thanks, and look forward to seeing a RECORD TURNOUT!
}
}---
}   Cary Howell
}   ComStar Communications Corp.				 WEBPRO
}   Phone: 770-333-8779					 member
}
}
}

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....