[ale] re: alarm clock

John M. Mills jmills at siberia.gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 31 14:55:06 EST 1996

}I'm trying to whip something up in linux to act as an alarm clock, that
}is, I specify a time, or an amount of time, and my computer starts beeping
}when that time arrives.

I would like to find something very close to this, which appears under
SunOs as 'leave' -- does anyone have a pointer to such an item which I
could port to Linux?

TIA

John M. Mills, Senior Research Engineer   --   john.m.mills at gtri.gatech.edu
   Georgia Tech Research Institute, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0853
        Phone contacts: 770.528.3258 (voice), 770.528.7083 (FAX)
           "Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics, and Simulations"