[ale] [Fwd: Linux Weaknesses, Comments]

Jon-Michael J. DeBona jdebona at discom.net
Wed Nov 20 12:38:08 EST 1996

just wondering if anyone had any comments on the following letter.
Thanks.

Jon-Michael J. DeBona
Technical Support Representative         E-Mail:  jdebona at discom.net
Discovery Communications, Inc.              WWW:  http://www.discom.net/
775 Franklin Rd., Suite 100               Voice:  (770) 425-5700 x102
Marietta, GA 30067                          Fax:  (770) 425-1765
               Discover a Whole New Internet at Discovery
             Bringing People Together Through Communications

--------------689A6C647AB4