[ale] Re: [NIC-961115.11486] ALE.ORG (fwd)

Robbie Honerkamp robbie at tomservo.mindspring.com
Mon Nov 18 21:31:00 EST 1996

We should be active tomorrow. I put my apartment address
down as the street address. Does ALE have an "official"
address? It should probably be changed to something
else that's more official.

Right now, www.ale.org points at www.gatech.edu. So, once
the root servers have been reloaded, you can access the
ALE homepage by using http://www.ale.org/ale/
Hopefully, (soon), www.ale.org will go straight to the
ale page. I've got some more work to do with that, tho.. :)

Robbie

In our previous episode, Domain Registration Role Account was heard to say:

--
Robbie Honerkamp
robbie at shorty.com, robbie at grumblesmurf.net, robbie at mindspring.com
http://www.shorty.com/~robbie/
 Supercomputer: Turns CPU-bound problems into I/O-bound problems.