[ale] Netscape 3.0 with images in forms

dZothMuellarg zot at crl.com
Mon Nov 18 13:59:48 EST 1996

I just came across a quirk in Netscape.

It is screwing up the URL in a FORM with type=image
  <INPUT TYPE=image SRC="$gifpath/$gifname" NAME=cal WIDTH=$imx HEIGHT=$imy
   ALT = "Calendar of @date'MoY[$month -1]">

This works just fine under several versions of netscape for windows,
and no one else has complained.  I just noticed while installing the
entire system on my laptop.

the url is
http://wwwcal.com/calread.cgi

If you are running Netscape (espically a non 3.0 non beta version) and
could test it I'd appreicate.  It is possible I have things set up
wrong, and the windows implenmtation is broken an even number of
times.

If not I'd like to report this.

--
Later,