[ale] SCO UNIX

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali.abraxis.com
Tue Nov 12 11:23:48 EST 1996

}Hi. I enjoy reading all of the posts here. I was wondering, what's all the
}fuss about LINUX, when you can get the real McCoy for free from SCO? Has
}anyone tried the SCO free unix? Just wondering:)
}Thanks,
}Mark
}

The real McCoy???  Before I heard of Linux, we had a little riddle
regarding SCO,  it goes like this:

Do you know how to spell SCO?

B U G

Come on, if you think Linux is not 'the real McCoy,' then you obviously
haven't tried it.  If you want to know what 'all the fuss is about' I
suggest you try it.  Besides, the version of SCO you get is a stripped
down version.

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....