[ale] PPP help

Pinwu Xu pxu at eng.ua.edu
Wed Mar 20 23:01:46 EST 1996

Hi all,
   I have been trying to set up a PPP link to school with dynamic IP, so
far with no luck. I hope somebody could shed a light on this. As checking
the manpage of chat and pppd, I still don't know what kind my chat script
should like cause when I am using Win95 dial-up, I have to do the following:

At the prompt, say

username: pxu at buster.eng.ua.edu
password: my_password
UA>ppp
......(some messy messages)...

Your help highly appreciated, hope I could have it run and use popclient
later. Thanx

Pinwu

*  Pinwu Xu                                                      *
*  pxu at buster.eng.ua.edu                                         *
*  pxu3 at ua1vm.ua.edu                                             *
*  http://www.eng.ua.edu/college/people/pxu/index.html           *