[ale] can't mount dos partition

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Tue Mar 19 23:51:30 EST 1996

I had posted earlier that I could not mount my dos/windog 3.11 partition.
I finally decided that I would blow it away and rebuild it.  I had enough
free space on another disc to copy the thing over.  I then completely
removed the partition, then recreated, formated and copied the goods back.
I then booted Linux and what do you know, I can now find it and mount it.
Just a summary of how I got it back.

One other thing, has anyone used Digital Research's DOS 6.0 for a mountable
partition?  I have this stuff and was going to use it on another machine,
but I want to make sure it will mount to my Linux.

If anyone is interested, I've got 9 copies of DRDOS and I'd be willing to
let a few go at a reasonable price.  It says it's Windows compatible.  This
stuff came with something called NetWare Lite.  Anyone heard of it?  Nine
copies of it too, if anyone is interested....

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com   gamyers at attmail.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....