[ale] Problem With Compile

dZothMuellarg zot at crl.com
Tue Mar 19 10:46:51 EST 1996

^
^Did you ever figure out why you were getting the "inconsistent operand
^constraints in an 'asm'" while compiling the kernel? I am having the
^same problem with my kernel compile, with a stock 1.2.13 source tree
^from the Slackware-3.0 distribution. If you know why this happens,
^please let me know.
^
^Thanks,
^
^-- Joe
^

No one replied (except for one on the include files).

I believe it has something to do with the 1.2.1 a.out files somehow,
but cannot find it.  I haven;t had any tie to look it though.

--
Later,
ZOT                                                        zot at crl.com