[ale] I want more hardware...

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Sun Mar 17 14:06:17 EST 1996

I am considering adding another modem to my box.  I'm wondering if anyone
has ever done this and what problems I may encounter.  I plan to avoid the
possible collision regarding the shared IRQs, but is there anything else
I should worry about?

I'm also wondering whether it is possible to add another floppy drive
controller so I could have, say a 3.5, 5.25 and my QIC40 tape drive?  I'm
totally ignorant regarding this, and don't know how Linux would handle this.
If I did this, would DOS and Windows then have problems.  I can see, I need
a separate Linux box all together....

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.......

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com   gamyers at attmail.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....