[ale] ISDN???

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Sat Mar 16 01:08:04 EST 1996

}
}Unix Guru Dude enscribed thusly:
}
}> I just saw a Bitsurfer for $266 and a Bitsurfer Pro for $300.  The main
}> difference between the two is that the Bitsurfer has one "POT" and the Pro
}> has two.  I believe I've seen the Bitsurfer priced closer to $200 though
}> I can't put my finger on it right now.
}
}	Where Bitsurfer Pro?  That'a about $70 cheaper than anywhere
}I've seen 'm.  I'd like to check'm out at that price.  (I'm looking
}at getting 5 or 6).

Sorry, I quoted the wrong price.  It was $349 in CDW (Computer Discount
Warehouse) catalog.  Check out http://www.cdw.com/

}
}	Mike
}--
} Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  mhw at WittsEnd.com
}  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 925-8248   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/
}  NIC whois:  MHW9      |  An optimist believes we live in the best of all
} PGP Key: 0xDF1DD471    |  possible worlds.  A pessimist is sure of it!
}
}

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com   gamyers at attmail.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....