[ale]Meeting length

Joshua Marinacci ccastma at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 13 21:11:19 EST 1996

could you please change the year on your computer to 1996?  I have all of
my mail sorted by date with the most current at the top.  Your computer
always sends mail with the current month, day, and time but with the year
1995.  This means that your mail always ends up at the bottom of several
hundred messages in my in box and I only find them when I am cleaning out
my old mail.
thanks
	-joshy

--
Say the word and you'll be free         http://acmew.gatech.edu:65000/~gt4252a
Say the word and be like me		       	       a CS major who can cook
Say the word I'm thinking of		              ccastma at prism.gatech.edu
Have you heard, the word is love. - The Beatles               Joshua Marinacci