[ale] Re: [ale-expo] first shot at press release...

James W. Lynch jwl at atlanta.cray.com
Thu Mar 7 08:27:16 EST 1996

---------  Received message begins Here  ---------

> From ale-owner at cc.gatech.edu Thu Mar  7 08:21 EST 1996
> From: gt5156b at prism.gatech.edu (Tommy)
> Subject: [ale] Re: [ale-expo] first shot at press release...
> To: ale at cc.gatech.edu
> Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 08:20:46 -0500 (EST)

Sun does, for sure.  It is a trademark and companies with trademarks
go to great lengths to protect and promote their trademarks.  I suggest
if we want to be seen as a professional group, we respect the traditions
and laws of business.  If we want to appear as a bunch of unruly
college kids, by all means spell it anyway you want.

Southeast District, Phone: (770) 631-2254, Email: jwl at cray.com
Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269